Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Go Huskys! Go Silvertips!

I must quickly update about the two games I have enjoyed recently.

Earlier in the month, it was Husky soccer time again. That was quite fun and it gave me a chance to hang out with mi padre!

And mi madre planned Senior Surprise #2 which turned out to be going to a Silvertips game! All who went really enjoyed it despite being sleepy. I've never seen Larson and O'Kelly so hyper before. They said that I just "haven't seen them outside of school". Good times. My favorite part had to be the smashing up against the wall. That was hilarious! Oh, and the wonderful sound of clanging cowbells took over the stadium often. Thanks mom- great idea!

In closing, I shall leave you with a Lisa M. quote from last year, who is quite the avid Silvertips fan, by the way:

"There's just nothing else like seeing men smash other men on the ice."

Labels: ,

NatNannyNad at 5:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment