Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Farm & Daniel's Broiler (pt. 2)

I must faithfully tell the tales of senior surprises, so here's my update. Last Saturday, we had the pleasure of going to the Farm in Snohomish. The evening began with meeting in the music room and "frolicking" on the playground. We had pizza, salad, and pop before loading into the vans and heading to our destination. Once at the Farm, we had a few group pictures and were able to visit the pumpkin patch. I picked out my traditional white pumpkin (Which I sadly never got to carve. It still looks cute, though!) and even found a nerf orange football. Next, I teamed up with Stu and Es before we entered the Washington-themed corn maze. I was the map reader and told Stu where we needed to go. He would lead the mad dash to the next place where I wrote down the answer to the trivia question. We were determined to finish first. Seeing as we were the only group who ran... we won, but ended up sitting outside the maze for at least 30 min-1 hour waiting for the other groups. We should've gone back in for sure! It was a great design and so fun to be running down I-5 and visiting "WSU" and the "Tacoma Narrows Bridge". Our wonderful prize was a ribbon. Oh yeah, baby! Finally, everyone went to the Weinbergs for more goodies and a tour for those who hadn't seen the amazing abode yet. We also celebrated Ian's birthday with yummy treats.

As for Ian's actual b-day, the decorations were impressive, kudos to Kim and Es (My parents wanted me to stay home and get some sleep, so I couldn't help after all :()! I certainly enjoyed getting fancied up in my new dress (which I wore for giving the Heritage Dinner speech as well). I got the Vahlron Chocolate Cake which we all loved so much at Kim's b-day dinner. It was a great time of fellowship with Ian, Nathaniel, Kim, JB, TK, and I. I saved a piece of the cake for my mom and dad and enjoyed seeing Ian's face when he opened his amazing mp3 gift! 60gb will keep him busy for awhile! After endless picture-taking, we were ready to leave. What happened next was quite shocking and memorable, (see TK's blog) praise God for preserving Tony, I am sure his injury could've been much worse! I must say I am a bit paranoid of glass now, though.

Eventually I will have to post my Heritage Dinner speech for you. I was so proud of my daddy speaking and the appetizers were quite delicious. I can't believe that that was my last Heritage for at least 4 years! Craziness. I'm glad Mr. Williams is going to give me tapes of the songs. I SO miss being able to sing in choir! At least I get to participate in the Christmas concert! Praise God!

Well, I'm volunteering at the Future of Flight information desk right now, so I'd better go. Hopefully this post was a bit more digestible. What can I say, I love to write, especially when I'm excited. Hug hug kiss kiss hug hug big kiss little hug kiss kiss, Nat

Labels: , , ,

NatNannyNad at 11:11 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment