Saturday, December 16, 2006

Winter Wonderland


Perhaps that's not the best title for this, but oh well. I just wanted to quickly mention our last senior surprise.

First, we drove to the Everett Events Center to enjoy a few hours of ice skating. It was pretty funny to see those who could not skate. But, we all pitched in to help and had many laughs on the ice. Stu was spinning some of us girls, moms were taking pictures galore, and... certain people... were falling. I only fell once when I was goofing off. Good times.

Then, we went to King's Buffet for some tasty Asian food! Fitting all of us at one long table was quite a feat! I really enjoyed the lunch. The soft serve machine sounded like a car skidding on ice.



Last, the mini buses pulled up at Nick O'Kelly's house where we all watched a Muppet Christmas Carol. Despite being sleepy, we managed to laugh heartily and eat kettle corn.

Well, it's Christmas break and I'm excited! The Lopez game yesterday was very long! We just decorated the tree today. It looks gorgeous! Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm gonna enjoy my last couple of days as a 17-year-old!

Labels: ,

NatNannyNad at 2:49 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment