Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 IS Special and I LOVE It!


Ooh! The first post of 2007! Amazing! :) 22 days left until 07SR and 5 months until I graduate! Yesterday at FOF, the Lord graciously allowed me to be very productive in my creative writing and I produced two scripts. One, a very fun skit for a SR video, and the other, a gospel-presenting, 007-including skit for a video at graduation. Of course, I must gain school approval for the second, but I'm thinking it would be just perfect to begin the whole night before the graduates walk in to the tune of that infamous song.

Speaking of infamous, how 'bout the wedding march? It was such a wonderful time of fellowship yesterday at the wedding of Mark and Laurieanne. I loved how everything was so beautifully simple, yet creative, and each aspect of the ceremony and reception gave a clear glimpse into the passions of each. Mark- soccer, Laurieanne- horses, and more importantly, both- GOD. You can't beat eatin' cheesecake and seeing old friends. My daddy and I even were able to go to Old Spaghetti Factory with the Zimmers, Martins, and Barnts. Fun, fun!
Fun... that reminds me: I really enjoyed our b-ball game against Lummi. I was SO PROUD of the girls and our attitudes. We kept smiles on our faces in spite of swearing and anger from the other team. We worked hard to hustle and our only downfall was pretty much missing shots. We would've won otherwise, no doubt. I know that sounds like a big, fat "duh", but we actually did get about 70 shots off (way more than usual), but only made around 18. Ouch.

As for having a possibility of being an "ouch", please pray for me as I seek to find a new job (Gap is old news, baby! I haven't quit yet or anything, but I feel it's time to find a new place). I'm applying at the new Costco and Red Robin in Smokey Point. Red Robin is having open interviews, so I'm-a-goin' tomorrow I do believe. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thinking about letting you know reminds me I need to let you go. It's a full, full week, full of life under the sun, yet full of opportunity to delight in His Glory! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

NatNannyNad at 2:24 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:31 AM Blogger Leila said...

Natalie - Thanks for keeping us posted, and keep "etping" these last five months! Amazing!

 

Post a Comment