Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Sad State of American Christianity


No, this is not going to be an impressive expose' on churches of today, but merely links to those much wiser and comical than me.

The Phil Phun Phacts inspired me to do a bit of exploring on Mr. Johnson himself. On his hilarious, but helpful bookmarks, I discovered an even more entertaining site. Take some time to read all of these witty and right-on punches to "modern Christianity". Definetely food for thought! I think I'm gonna join the League of Tyndale! :)

http://www.sacredsandwich.com/adverts.htm

Here's a little teaser~

NOTE: Any resemblance to reality on this website is purely intentional, but hardly comprehensive.

Labels:

NatNannyNad at 2:01 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 11:32 AM Blogger SKH said...

I was so glad to see your answer to my blogging call, not to mention the 07SR reference! Hope your Christmas was full of joy.

 

Post a Comment